Wednesday 16 March 2011

good morning.


Made from one of the simplest devices...a label maker :) This is usually the first thing I see when i wake up. Stuck to the side of my bedside table are three simple words that make me smile. They remind me of all the people I love, all the things that make me happy and everything I love about life. If I'm at work and my boyfriend has stayed over and I'm not there when he wakes, he can look and this says I love you when I'm not there to. I've always believed it's the small things in life that are the most important.  

3 comments:

  1. You have an interesting blog! I am your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple. yet gorgeous! I love it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thank you both of you! you're lovely comments have made my day! xx :)

    ReplyDelete